- Apple Sandwiches
- Sunflower Butter & Dark Chocolate Chips Spoon (and nut butter works)
- Blueberries with Cottage Cheese
- Hidden Greens Smoothie
- Egg Over Spinach & Pumpkin Seeds
- Superfood Spinach Bowl With Chicken
- 5 Minute Artichoke & Cauliflower Rice Risotto (artichokes have protein!!)
- Fast Red Lentil Soup - takes minutes to get going, ready in 25-30 mins and great to have on hand
- "Popcorn" Cauliflower or "Popcorn" Broccoli - made with nutritional yeast which gives you a burst of protein & B vitamins!
- Savory Chickpea, Artichoke & Cabbage Toss
- Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado
Hope these help! Enjoy!!
Thank you, for all the ideas.
I have sweet potatoes, and I want to make the sweet potatoe toast. I was thinking after I slice the thin slices. Should I pit the slices in the air fryer?
How do you make your sweet potato toast?